The Retirement Plan
What will retirement look like?
If you want to know how you should be planning for retirement, when you can retire and what retirement will look like, our Retirement Plan is right for you.
The Retirement Plan addresses some of (but not limited to) the following:
- Analyze and identify strategies available to maximize your accumulation towards retirement
- Seek tax efficiency to enhance what is available now and through retirement
- Resolve any inefficiencies to your current planning process
- How much income your investments may generate annually
Our retirement planning incorporates:
- Tax-efficient withdrawals by working with a team of CPAs
- Utilize tax projections to highlight net income in retirement vs. gross income
- Review your household budget to also include items such as medical insurance costs
- Create an income optimization plan across your resources including Social Security and your portfolio that meets your lifestyle needs
Coordinating The Retirement Plan:
- Schedule a complimentary initial conversation with us (in-person, virtual, or over the phone). In this introductory discussion, we will learn more about your goals and objectives, if our process is a “fit” for you and we will address the next steps.
- Meeting # 2: In our second meeting we dive into the specifics of your resources and eligible benefits for retirement. Prior to this discussion, we ask that you provide all the relevant data outlined in our introductory call.
- Meeting # 3: We will present The Retirement Plan to you in-person or virtual. The plan will address your goals, objectives and steps to implement our recommendations.
- As mentioned above, this plan is comprehensive addressing income tax planning and efficiency, cash flow, income optimization and our ongoing support in your plan implementation!
Contact Us Today
Let’s talk about your financial goals and how
Plotkin Financial Advisors can realize them.